Mr. Andreason has been Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1990. He is a member of the American Council of Mortgage Attorneys and the Texas Association of Bank Counsel. He has presented papers and given speeches on a variety of issues involved in Texas real estate law, including Texas foreclosure law, commercial lending, and environmental matters.
During his 29 years of law practice, Mr. Andreason has worked in the following areas of real estate law, among others:
- Preparation of loan documentation for commercial, residential and other real estate transactions.
- Representation of commercial landlords and tenants in leasing transactions.
- Handling real estate foreclosures and repossessions.
- Representation of sellers, buyers and lenders in many different kinds of real estate sales transactions.
- Title examinations and opinions.
- Negotiation of oil and gas leases for landowners.
- Handling trespass to try title, partition and other real estate litigation.
In addition, Mr. Andreason has assisted many clients in establishing the best type of business entity to buy, lease, or manage real estate, including C corporations, S corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and other business entities.